Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Karl + Halloween

As Halloween fast approaches I have been spending a lot of time looking for a Halloween costume for Karl. I have been scouring the internet to see what options I have out there to purchase. I would love to be super crafty and make an original costume but lets be honest, I really don't want to spend the time. Here are some of my favorite costumes I have come across:

Karl could be Bat Dog and I could be Cat Women.

Karl could be the Cowardly Lion and I could be the Tin Man, or the Scarecrow or Dorthy


Karl could be a Mailman and I could be a letter or a mailbox.


Karl could be a Dinosaur and I could be a Cave Woman.

You will have to wait to see what I choose but you can be certain that there will be pictures.

1 comment:

  1. i vote for the mail man or the dino. but i really love that mail man costume.

    ReplyDelete